Update Atom.xml

This morning I updated my atom.xml to include a summary and a few more details that were missing from it.

After asking on fosstodon I decided to keep the full blog article content inside the feed.
I mostly use plain markdown for my blog posts so the HTML that is rendered here on this page is kept pretty simple and RSS feed friendly, I do occasionally use more complex graphics and tables but even then that should be parsable by any halfway decent HTML parser (I even try to stick to old XHTML style tags because out of old habits).

I am also considering adding a mirror of my blog to the Gemini protocol but am unsure on the best way to proceed since I use the Liquid templating language in Jekyll.


Comment posting is disabled, please email or discuss on another platform.